Precious Metals Price Ticker

NATIONAL DEBT CALCULATOR

Our Ever-Growing
National Debt

Share This Widget The Gross National Debt

Sunday, January 1, 2012

SUNDAY NIGHT SMACK DOWN CALL --- SCOOTER, MARCUS CURTIS, ENOCH8, B.I.W., PROTEUS, TENMILLION, AND EDDIE

Hi folks,


I hope all is well and you all had a great New Years!  This was an exceptional call with some outstanding individuals and I was honored to participate.  There were some great comments by the team and worth your listen if you have the time.


Have a great evening,


Scooter

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to listen to this, but the link doesn't work. Have tried from three different computers.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my website :)
    UAG Pack Of 50 Reusable 7.62x54R Ammo Ammunition Steel Stripper Clips Clip For Mosin Nagant M38 M44 91/30 1891 91 30 Rifle

    ReplyDelete