Precious Metals Price Ticker

NATIONAL DEBT CALCULATOR

Our Ever-Growing
National Debt

Share This Widget The Gross National Debt

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Qatar Economy | Economy Watch

TEAM,

I love this opportunity!  Qatar was the fastest growing economy in 2010, growing at a "BLISTERING" 19.40%  -- that's some HEAT! I wanted to post this article as well as re-post the original country analysis.  With their currency pegged at $0.27 and a populace of under 2 million people, AND THE THIRD LARGEST NATURAL GAS RESERVE IN THE WORLD, there's tremendous room for growth.  

Enjoy,

Scooter
 CLICK ON IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE VIEWING











Qatar Economy | Economy Watch

3 comments:

  1. I cannot read your information on your charts even after I blow it up. . . Is it possible to provide jpg w/ greater resolution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiesha,

    I am so sorry, please forgive my mistake. The image should be visible now.

    Have a great evening,

    Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter -
    Just a note to you and Breitling for all you do. In the past 6 months of following you guys and your contributions, I feel as if I now have a world-class education in economy, which will prove incredibly im[ortant in the years to come.With all admiration and good will, I remain, sincerely, Cassi H.

    ReplyDelete