Precious Metals Price Ticker

NATIONAL DEBT CALCULATOR

Our Ever-Growing
National Debt

Share This Widget The Gross National Debt

Saturday, October 22, 2011

SCOOTER POST: WHAT ARE EMERGING MARKETS?

Good afternoon,

During a conference call this week, one of the participants asked what is an "Emerging Market".  Immediately, there was a THUNDEROUS LAUGHTER from the group, mostly attorneys.  Now, being on the call with a bunch of lawyers wasn't exactly my idea of fun and I could tell the questioner was embarrassed by his question so I posed the question to several of the attorneys --- as suspected, they came up with some big words and came up with the WRONG answer.  All of them were WRONG!     As a result, I thought I would provide some basic definitions for all the NEWBIES.

I hope you enjoy,


Scooter 
CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE IMAGE


No comments:

Post a Comment